2019 Ram 1500 Vs Ford F-150 Comparison
2019 Ram 1500 Vs Ford F-150 Comparison For Elmhurst, IL
The 2019 Ram 1500 and the Ford F-150 are both impressive options when it comes to performance and capabilities. But more than that, the 2019 Ram 1500 offers many class-exclusive options and features
The 1500 is the ideal option for residents in Elmhurst, IL, who want that little taste of luxury. The 2019 Ram 1500 is more than a pickup truck. It’s an experience.
2019 Ram 1500 Vs Ford F-150 Performance Comparison
The 2019 Ram 1500 and the Ford F-150 come close in comparison when it comes to EPA-estimated mpg rating, as the F-150 offers 22 city/30 highway mpg and the 1500 offers just 20 city/25 highway mpg.
While that is true, the Ford F-150 offers a performance capable for work or recreational purposes with the 3.0-liter Power Stroke Diesel V6 engine, but the 2019 Ram 1500 has an available 5.7-liter HEMI V8 engine, which proves it is the superior option for residents seeking out a strong and tough truck in Elmhurst, IL. The 2019 Ram 1500 is the most capable Ram 1500 yet.
2019 Ram 1500 Performance
- 5.7-liter HEMI V8 engine
- 395 hp
- 410 lb-ft of torque
- EPA-estimated rating of 20 city/25 highway mpg
2019 Ram 1500 Vs Ford F-150 Technology Comparison
The 2019 Ram 1500 has updated, state-of-the-art technology, featuring available sensors, cameras and sophisticated software for even more control. The Ford F-150 features driver-assist technologies, such as the Ford Co-Pilot360 Technology, as well as the 8-inch productivity screen and the 360-Degree Camera with Split-View Display.
Still, the 1500 has the available updated Uconnect 12.0 with Navigation in addition to the 12-inch touchscreen. With features such as SiriusXM with 360L and Apple CarPlay Integration, the 2019 Ram 1500 entertains in every way possible.
2019 Ram 1500 Technology
- Available 7-inch Driver Information Digital Cluster Display
- Active Noise Cancellation
- USB charging ports and AUX ports
- SiriusXM with 360L
- Uconnect 12.0 with Navigation and 12-inch touchscreen
2019 Ram 1500 Vs Ford F-150 Interior Features
While the Ford F-150 offers the available Ice Blue ambient lighting and an optional Twin-Panel Moonroof, it doesn’t have as impressive of an interior as the 2019 Ram 1500.
With some of the most high-end interior features, such as the dual-pane panoramic sunroof and the Natura Plus leather seats available with the Limited trim, the 2019 Ram 1500 features 58 percent more leather than Ford or Chevrolet, proving it is more luxurious than any.
2019 Ram 1500 Interior
- 10-square-foot dual-pane panoramic sunroof
- Natura Plus leather seats available
- Satin gloss light black chrome and black argent open pore wood accents
- Solid wood upper glove box door
- Rear seat fold-down center console
- Available reclining rear seats
2019 Ford F-150 Interior
- Steering wheel with manual tilt/telescoping
- Twin-Panel Moonroof available
- Ice Blue ambient lighting available
- Vinyl or leather upholstery
- Available heated and ventilated front seats
- Available heated steering wheel
2019 Ram 1500 Vs Ford F-150 Safety Comparison
The Ford F-150 offers many safety features, including the Pro Trailer Backup Assist and Lane-Keeping System, as well as the Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking. The 2019 Ram 1500, though, offers just as many safety features for residents in Elmhurst, IL.
With standard features such as the new Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path and Trailer Detection, the 1500 will get drivers where they need to go with no problem at all. Residents in Elmhurst, IL, will have a sense of relief while driving the 2019 Ram 1500.
2019 Ram 1500 Safety Features
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path and Trailer Detection
- Lane Departure Warning–Plus
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go
- Forward Collision Warning with Advanced Brake Assist
- Available Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist
2019 Ram 1500 Vs Ford F-150 Towing & Storage Comparison
The 2019 Ram 1500’s available 5.7-liter HEMI V8 engine with eTorque Hybrid Technology allows drivers in Elmhurst, IL, to tow up to 12,750 lbs, which is best-in-class. It also has a maximum payload of 2,300 lbs and Class-exclusive Active-Level Four Corner Air Suspension.
The Ford F-150 has a towing capacity of 11,400 lbs, which is slightly less than the 1500, and it features impressive cargo capacity, ranging from 52.8 to 77.4 cubic feet, depending on which trim level you choose. Still, with the available Class-Exclusive RamBox Cargo Management System, as well as a maximum cargo bed volume of 61.5 cubic feet, the 2019 Ram 1500 can’t be beat.
2019 Ram 1500 Towing & Storage
- Class-Exclusive RamBox Cargo Management System
- Maximum cargo bed volume of 61.5 cubic feet
- Tow capacity of up to 12,750 lbs
- Maximum payload of 2,300 lbs