2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara vs. 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
The 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara vs. 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon comes down to features and price. Check out a summary of differences between these Jeep models:
- The Wrangler Rubicon starts at $3,150 more than the Sahara.
- The Rubicon comes equipped with off-road tires, electronic front and rear differentials, and more.
- Both models include a 7″ Uconnect touchscreen and more premium features.
New Jeep Wrangler Comparison
Starting at $37,845 MSRP, the 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara offers a number of upgrades over lower trim levels. Villa Park SUV enthusiasts looking at different types of Jeeps will want to pay attention:
- Auto LED Headlights
- LED Foglights
- 7″ Uconnect Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
- 18″ Alloy Wheels
High Performance Jeep Models
While the 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon starts at $40,995 MSRP, it brings with it many performance upgrades:
- Heavy-Duty Dana M210 Front Axle
- Heavy-Duty Dana M220 Rear Axle
- 4.0-to-1 Low-Range Gearing
- Electronically Disconnecting Front Roll Bar
- Rock Rails
Those features are on top of the tech upgrades of the Wrangler Sahara. Stop by Roesch CJDR near Addison to get behind the wheel of the Jeep Wrangler and see which model is best for you.
Drive the Jeep Wrangler in Elmhurst, IL
Browse through our new Jeep Wrangler inventory online! We offer a wide range of Dodge, Chrysler, Ram, and Jeep parts, and you can apply for financing online to get pre-approved for an auto loan.