2019 Dodge Charger Review for Downers Grove, IL
Calling All Downer’s Grove, IL Thrill Seekers – The 2019 Dodge Charger Review
The 2019 Dodge Charger has rolled up in Downer’s Grove, IL! This tried-and-true model has been a best-seller for years, thanks to its sporty performance, sleek aesthetics, and a wide range of available features. New for 2019 is the base trim SXT’s all-wheel-drive and available upgrades for the Hellcat and R/T Scat Pack.
Dodge engineers have also made considerable progress in fuel efficiency by reducing the total weight of the Charger and fine-tuning the engine to make every day driving easier on your wallet. With its load of available safety features and roomy seating for up to 5, the 2019 Dodge Charger consistently reviews as one of the most luxuriously comfortable yet fun everyday cars for sporting, commuting, or Sunday driving.
Check out our review of the latest Dodge Charger features below, and be sure to call or stop by for your free test drive!
2019 Dodge Charger Performance
The 2019 Dodge Charger has engine options ranging from the base model’s 292-horsepower 3.6L V-6 all the way to a whopping 707-horsepower 6.2L V-8.
- Up to 650lb-ft of torque
- Best-in-class advanced all-wheel-drive with front axle disconnect – perfectly designed for inclement weather near Downer’s Grove, IL
- Available four- and six-piston Brembo brake systems
- Performance, High-Performance, and Competitive suspension options for refined handling, sharp cornering, and smooth ride experience
- Available electric power steering with three steering modes – normal, comfort, and sport
Available 2019 Dodge Charger Trims
All of the 2019 Dodge Charger trims offer a TorqueFlite 8-speed automatic transmission with overdrive and auto-manual as well as your choice of rear or all-wheel-drive. Your engine capacity increases with every trim upgrade.
- 292 Horsepower
- ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera
- ParkSense® Rear Park Assist System
- 19 City / 30 Highway MPG
- Available All-Wheel-Drive System with Front Axle Disconnect
- 300 Horsepower
- 19 City / 30 Highway MPG
- Performance Steering wheel with paddle shifters
- 20″ Aluminium Wheels
- Dodge Performance Pages
- Available 5.7L HEMI® V8 Engine
- Up to 370 Horsepower
- Electronically Controlled Active Exhaust
- 16 City / 25 Highway MPG
- Uconnect® 4C with Class-Exclusive 8.4-Inch Touchscreen
- Class-Exclusive 6.2L Supercharged HEMI® V8 Engine
- 707 Horsepower
- 204 MPH Top Speed
- New Grille Design–Performance Grille with Dual Air Inlets
- 13 City / 22 Highway MPG
2019 Dodge Charger Interior
The 2019 Dodge Charger combines the best of luxury vehicle interiors to match its world-famous sporty exterior. Choose from the following available luxuries:
- Nappa or suede leather-trimmed seats in your choice of classic or bold colors
- Heated and ventilated front and rear seats
- Dual-zone climate control
- Techy console design allows various configurations of charging devices, drinks, and other storage needs
- Remote start gets your Charger up (or down) to temp before you get in
Technology Features Of The 2019 Dodge Charger
The all-new 2019 Dodge Charger is expertly designed for modern gadgetry. Available options include:
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Uconnect touchscreen console with app integration & drive mode selection
- Voice commands for hands-free calling, radio, and navigation
- Media hub replete with dual USB ports, auxiliary jacks, and a 12-volt outlet
- Choose from six, nine, or a whopping 19 speakers for an unparalleled sound experience
Perhaps the coolest feature discussed in any Dodge Charger review is the optional Performance Pages. Accessed through the touchscreen UConnect system, the Performance Pages give real-time and recorded data on various performance parameters like g-forces, reaction times, 0-60 times, and braking distance. It also includes data on vehicle diagnostics, like oil temperature and pressure, air-fuel ratio, and other engine information.
Safety Features In The 2019 Dodge Charger
Your 2019 Dodge Charger offers the best safety features available in today’s market. The chassis itself is reinforced with a solid safety frame, side guard beams, multistage airbags, and active front seat head restraints. Optional sensors and cameras are employed to constantly monitor your driving and help you react to dangers on the road.
- Adaptive cruise control with Auto Stop helps maintain a safe distance from vehicles in front of you
- Full-speed forward collision warnings with active braking
- LaneSense warns you when you drift out of your lane, while LaneKeep Assist will automatically adjust your vehicle for you
- Blind spot monitoring and rear cross path detection
- Standard ParkView backup camer
- All-speed traction control kicks in when wheels slip
- Hill assist keeps you from rolling backward when taking off at an angle
- Electronic Stability Control monitors vehicle movement and steering input to help maintain control during dangerous road conditions
Why Larry Roesch CDJR Serving Downers Grove, IL?
We know car buyers near Downer’s Grove, IL are smart. They do their research and know how to quickly find the best deal. We aim to go above and beyond our low prices by enriching your car-shopping experience with VIP customer care.
From our sales floor and finance department to our state-of-the-art service and repair center, Larry Roesch CDJR makes it our daily mission to provide exceptional service. Our fast service is enhanced with our library of online tools, including online inventory search, payment estimators, trade value calculator, and finance application.
Our expertise in all things CDJR and our nearly 100-year long tradition in honesty and loyalty has made us Downer’s Grove’s go-to destination for new and used vehicles. Larry Roesch CDJR look forward to serving you!
4 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.