2019 Jeep Compass Review Addison, IL
2019 Jeep Compass Review For Addison, IL
The 2019 Jeep Compass just oozes confidence and boasts an athletic profile with an aggressive front Exterior complimenting the real Jeep look.
If you love to stand out, you're going to love the 2019 Jeep Compass allowing full customization with an incredible array of 11 available colors.
Keep on reading to get to know more about the exciting off-roading experience and wildness that it delivers. Certainly, the 2019 Jeep Compass is an ideal vehicle to drive on the roads of Addison, IL.
2019 Jeep Compass: Performance Features
The 2019 Jeep Compass offers the drivers of Addison a number of tranmission choices including a 6-speed manual, a 6-speed automatic , and a 9-speed automatic. The 2019 Jeep Compass also comes with the option of 4×2 or 4×4, depending on the nature of preference – fuel economy or pure off-road ability.
The Compass is paired perfectly with the amazing 2.4 liter Tigershark Multi Air inline 4 engine. This powerful engine generates a healthy 180 horsepower and an impressive 175 lb. ft. of torque
2.4L Tigershark MultiAir I-4 Specifications
- Fuel tank capacity: 13.5 gal
- Fuel efficiency MPG: 23 city / 32 hwy.
- Drive type: 4WD
- Horsepower: 180 hp.
- Torque: 175 lb.-ft.
- Transmission: 6 Speed Manual Transmission or 9 Speed Automatic Transmission
2019 Jeep Compass: Technology Features
The 2019 Jeep Compass gives the drivers of Addison the latest tech with the amazing fourth generation Uconnect multimedia center which features an ultra-responsive touch screen having features like pinch to zoom, swipe through menus, and tap to select.
The 2019 Jeep Compass comes with a standard 7 inch screen with an additional option of an 8.4-inch screen. Smartphone Connectivity is standard in the Uconnect system making it not only convenient but also providing a significant safety boost through its seamless voice command and hands-free option.
- Infotainment system: Uconnect 4C w/ NAV
- Touchscreen: 7 – 8.4 inches
- Audio system: Beats Audio With Subwoofer
- Driver Informational Panel: 7 inch
- Hands-Free Entry
- Adaptive Cruise Control With Stop And Go
- Blind Spot Monitoring With Rear Cross Path Detection
- Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning With Active Braking
2019 Jeep Compass: Towing / Payload Capacity
The 2019 Jeep Compass is not only a great SUV for exploring but it is also equipped with the strength to haul or transport equipment.
Whatever the weather either snowy or rainy, the 2019 Jeep Compass comes prepared. The Jeep Compass features a Trailhawk trim capable of excellent off-road performance with the Jeep Active Drive Low 4×4 System, 20:1 crawl ratio and low range for full Trail Rated capability.
- Towing Capacity: 907 kg. (up to 2,000 lbs.)
- Wheelbase: 103.8 inches
- Cargo Capacity: 27.2 cu. ft.
- Ground Clearance: 8.2 inches
- Heated Exterior Mirrors
- Selec-Terrain Traction Management System
- Hill Descent Control
- Trailhawk Trim
2019 Jeep Compass: Interior Quality & Features
The 2019 Jeep Compass interior features a sleek design, spacious cabin space, high-quality soft-touch materials, and superior finish, definitely a crossover built to make a statement. Simply put, the interior ensures complete comfort for all the passengers.
The Compass’s interior delivers various storage compartments and power outlets along with 4-way adjustable seats. It comes with dual pane panoramic sunroof, all season floor mats, leather wrapped steering wheel, heated front seats, reversible cargo mat, and various & color options.
- Seat material: Cloth, Vinyl & Leather
- Seating capacity: 5 passengers
- Driver Information Digital Cluster Display: 7 inch (Standard)
- Climate control: Dual-zone automatic temperature control
- Audio And Cruise Controls On Steering Wheel
- 8-Way Power Driver/6-Way Manual Passenger Seats