2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Review for Glendale Heights, IL
Off-Roaders Unite! – The 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Review
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Review for Glendale Heights, IL
Leave everyone in the dust and arrive in style in your all-new 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee, available today at Larry Roesch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. This midsize SUV is expertly engineered for off-roading amid a plush, luxury interior while still serving as a practical commuter vehicle.
The 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee continues to rank at the top of midsize SUVs as it adds the newly standard blind spot and rear cross traffic alerts.
Read on to see our review of the best features in the all-new 2019 Grand Cherokee, and don’t wait for your opportunity to give this performance luxury SUV a test drive around Glendale Heights, IL!
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Performance
With over 12 trim options, the 2019 Grand Cherokee can be effectively customized for any driver.
- 295 to 707 horsepower engine options
- Base engine 3.6L V6 perfect the commuter or family SUV
- Top of the line Trackhawk supercharged 6.2L V8 engine with improved airflow
- Diesel engine option with its lineup leading 22/30 mpg efficiency
- Up to 645 lb-ft of torque for industry-leading 7,200lb towing capacity
- Available Quadra-Trac 4×4 system provides full-time active and on-demand traction, perfect for variable Glendale Heights, IL weather
- Available Launch Control acceleration coordinates engine, transmission, and suspension for optimal control
- Available Selec-Track drive modes finely engineered for every driving mode: auto, sport, track, snow, and tow
If the array of features has dazzled you, let our experienced sales team direct you to the perfect Grand Cherokee for you. We consider your budget, your lifestyle, and your personal taste to configure a custom Grand Cherokee to suit all your driving needs.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Technology Features
The 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee spares no expense on the latest technology. With standard connectivity and entertainment options, you’ll be cruising in modern comfort, even with the base Laredo model. For those seeking peak performance, the 2019 Grand Cherokee offers extensive access to real-time performance data as well as recordings for later review.
- Available Performance Pages give instant reads on power, torque, g-force, fluid levels, oil temperature, pressure gauges, braking distance, 0-60, and 0-100 times, among other performance data
- Standard Uconnect touchscreen serves as the central hub of information and media
- Standard push-button start and keyless entry
- Standard Bluetooth, USB ports, voice control, and smartphone integration
- Optional 19-speaker Harman Kardon premium sound system
- Optional dual-screen rear-seat entertainment perfect for families
- Optional navigation, HD radio, satellite, radio, and 115-volt household outlet
Safety Features Of The 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Of course, a car with this kind of power earns its top-of-the-line safety features. Newly standard for the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee are the rear parking sensors, backup camera, blind spot monitoring, and rear cross traffic alert. The following options can complete your safety suite:
- Adaptive cruise control automatically slows and stops with traffic
- Forward collision warning with automatic emergency braking
- Lane keep assist and lane departure warnings
- Parallel and perpendicular parking assistance
- Adaptive headlights
- Rain-sensing wipers to keep your windshield optimally clear
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Interior & Exterior
In every 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee review, you’ll see one common theme: luxury. Inside and out, this best-selling SUV is designed to combine the comfort of luxury vehicles with the performance of an off-roader. You’ll look and feel stylish riding in the 2019 Grand Cherokee. A leader among two-row mid-size SUVs, the Grand Cherokee offers 36.3 cubic feet of cargo space with a total of 68.3 cubic feet with seats folded down,
- 2-row mid-size SUV provides maximal legroom for front and rear passengers
- Diamond-quilted leather seat option praised in 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee reviews for their plushness
- Acoustic glass dampens road noise for a quieter ride
- Available foot-activated power liftgate for hands-free loading
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trims Available
The 2019 Grand Cherokee offers a multitude of trim options, allowing consumers to effectively customize their vehicle. Pick and choose which features are a must-have for you, and there’s sure to be a trim to fit.
The base model Laredo is no stranger to performance. It can tow up to 3500 lbs and features many standard luxuries.
The Limited is the first step-up in available engines with an optional 5.7L Hemi V8 engine. It also includes a standard Selec-Terrain system and interior improvements like heated, leather-trimmed seating.
This trim offers the next engine upgrade with a standard SRT 6.4L Hemi V8 engine. This improves the standard towing capacity to 7200 lbs. With more power comes improved damping suspension and optional Brembo performance brakes.
Here the Grand Cherokee sees another upgrade to 20” wheels as well as a dual-pane sunroof and available suspension upgrades.
The High Altitude offers advanced brake assist and anti-lock heavy duty brakes among other features.
The Grand Cherokee Summit is one of few trims to offer optional skid plates as well as all-new high-end interior packages.
Why Buy From Larry Roesch CDJR Serving Glendale Heights, IL?
Car-shoppers near Glendale Heights, IL has many choices when searching for a new vehicle. At Larry Roesch CDJR, we strive to give every driver a reason to be a lifelong customer. Since 1923, we’ve built our reputation on our core values of friendly service, low prices, and honest expertise. Every member of the Larry Roesch team is ready to serve you with the top-rated sales, finance, and service teams in the area.
As you grow from buying your first pre-owned car to a family-friendly SUV and beyond, Larry Roesch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram promises to be here for you every step of the way.
15 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.