2018 RAM 1500 Durability
The RAM 1500 is one of the most well-respected trucks on the road, beating out competitors like the Toyota Tacoma in customer loyalty, thanks in part to the durability and design of the truck and the features it offers Addison truck buyers:
- Four-Wheel Disc Brakes
- Side-Curtain Airbags
- Side-Impact Door Beams
- Electronic Stability Control
- Dynamic Front Crumple Zones
- High-Strength Steel Frame
- Hydroformed Tubular Front Frame Unit
- Eight Ultra-Tough Crossmembers
- 5-year/100,000-mile Diesel Powertrain Warranty
With features and support like this, it isn’t hard to see why more Villa Park drivers choose RAM over the competition.
Durable construction is just the beginning for the RAM 1500; drivers also have access to:
- Three Potent Engines: Options include the 3.6 L Pentastar V6, the 5.7 L HEMI V8, and an efficient 3.0 L Ecodiesel V6.
- RamBox: The industry-exclusive RamBox cargo management system allows drivers to stow tools and gear into the integrated water-tight tool boxes and lock/unlock them with the push of a button.
- Adaptable Exterior: Three bed and three cab sizes allow drivers to build the right truck for their busy lifestyle.
- Bed Protection: Drop-in or spray-in bed liners and protective tonneau covers keep the bed – and your equipment – secure.
Schedule a test drive of the 2018 RAM 1500 and experience its power and durability yourself. Contact Roesch CDJR in Elmhurst to get started.