How to Tailgate in Your Jeep
What better way to celebrate your favorite team taking on their biggest rival than tailgating in your Jeep? With plenty of room in the rear to pack up and hit the road with ease, you’ll be the life of the party. The Jeep offers the availability to hook up everything you want to party with the strength to tow a trailer hitch! Be sure to check to ensure your vehicle is ready, and don’t forget to schedule important maintenance before your road trip at Larry Roesch Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. We can help with:
- Quick oil changes
- Inspections by experienced technicians
- New tires
- Just about all parts needed for repairs on site
Prepare For Your Home Team’s Big Win
Whether you’ve got a short trip to the stadium, or you and your friends are packing up for a day’s drive, there are plenty of ways to get ready for tailgating in your Jeep. Make sure you take advantage of all the space and capability your Jeep has to give you!
- Towing the Fun: Hook up a small trailer to bring the grill, a pop-up awning, folding tables, and more, or find one of the cool foldout tailgating tables that hooks right up to the hitch so your Jeep is prepped to be the center of attention.
- Make the Most of Cargo Utility: In the rear of your Jeep, store your cooler with burgers, beer, ice, and plenty of water so you can cook up the party. Power outlets inside the vehicle let you hook up small appliances or charge your phone.
- Wear Your Colors Proud: Make sure to get your vehicle washed and waxed before you slap on your vinyl team decorations so there’s no mistake who you’re rooting for!
Find the Jeep to Take You Tailgating at Larry Roesch Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
In our wide inventory of adventurous vehicles, you’re sure to find the Jeep or truck ready to be a tailgating hit. Call us at630-333-9121 to make an appointment for a test drive. We can also get your current vehicle in tip top shape to hit the road and catch the home game when you schedule service at our service center.